In this Uno Synth Pro review video we explore the Uno Synth Pro from IK Multimedia. An analog synth featuring 3 analog oscillators (+noise), dual filters, onboard effects, arpeggiator and a 64-step sequencer.
Uno Synth Pro – analog with digital features
While the Uno Synth Pro is an monophonic analog synth at the base, it features digital features like;
- Flexible modulation matrix
- Digital effects like chorus, phaser, delay and reverb
- 64 Step Sequencer with many options to create interesting sequences.
The overdrive effect is an analog circuit and can yield some really ballsy sounds. In combination with the dual filter setup you can make screaming upfront synth leads for melodic dubstep with ease!
Uno Synth Pro Filters
First you have the standard filter also featured in the original Uno Synth. In addition, IK Multimedia included an 2/4-pole SSI LP filter with self-oscillation.
First-class analog sound
- 3 discrete wave-morphing oscillators
- PWM, sync, FM and ring modulation
- Dual state variable filters with 24 modes
- Original UNO Synth OTA filter
- New SSI-based filter with self-oscillation
- 16-slot modulation matrix
- 256 user-editable presets
- 12 studio-quality FX in 3 slots
- Reverbs, Delays, Modulations
- 64-step sequencer with 84 parameters
- 10-mode onboard arpeggiator
- USB / MIDI / CV / Gate in/out
- Audio input to filters, FX or pass-through
- Available in two form factors; desktop and keyboard version.
- UNO Synth Pro
- Compact, stage-ready 37-key keyboard
- Fatar semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch