Welcome to my resources for music production and video. This page contains links to studio equipment, camera kits, hardware and software. Importantly, this is gear that I use in production. Furthermore, feel free to ask me if you have any questions on my creative studio setup or workflows.
Below is a link to my kit.co/gelhein page where I have collected some favourite gear that I gladly recommend for creative producers.
My Studio Gear (affiliate links):
- Maschine Mk3 – https://amzn.to/2SKjrNF
- Bitwig Studio 2 – http://bit.ly/2NpsZKg
- FL Studio – https://amzn.to/2SF8DjO
- Omnisphere 2 – https://amzn.to/2VF31ba
- Maschine Jam – https://amzn.to/2M0Tir9
- Komplete Kontrol Mk2 K61 – https://amzn.to/2M0Tir9
- Panorama P6 Keyboard – https://amzn.to/2H216df
- M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 – https://amzn.to/2XUC2cQ
- AKG K141 mk2 Headphones – https://amzn.to/2CYaieF
- Shure SM58 – https://amzn.to/2H3Iud7
- Neumann TLM 102 – https://amzn.to/2Jlk7pV
- AKG Y50 BT Headphones – https://amzn.to/2LYSuDg
- Zoom H4n Pro – https://amzn.to/2RBAZ0Z
- AKG K240 mk2 Headphones – https://amzn.to/2M4slD6
About this post
I use affiliate links on my website, but my opinion isn’t for sale. Therefore, I only recommend what I use, have used or vetted in the best interest of my readers. While I may earn a commission if you click on an affiliate link, it won’t cost you extra. Finally, I hope you like my recommendations.
#musicgear #studiogear #creativegear
Video Editing Software
While doing video editing and post production I am using a mixture of software. Blender, a powerful yet FREE software. I use it for 2D/3D animation, Rendering, Stop Motion, Video Editing and Processing, Compositing etc. Consequently, it’s just insane what you can do with Blender 3D, give it a spin!
For additional video effects I’m using Apple Motion 5.
Finally, Final cut Pro X is used for general and quick video editing.
Please let me know if you have any questions on my production process.