OMEGA // Vital presets pack
+52 carefully crafted presets for Vital!
OMEGA demo song #1 – MEGA DRIVE
In the Vital preset demo, MEGA DRIVE you will discover everything from the lush pads, majestic leads, analog basses, the heavy kick, snare and crisp cymbal… and finally the ethnic koto string instrument!
OMEGA demo song #2 – Summer Chill
Vital Presets Pack – Omega
Production Ready Instrument and Synth Presets for VITAL with FREE lifetime updates.
Includes Lush Pads, Deep Basses, Beautiful Keys, Soaring Leads, Beautiful Ethnic Instruments (Koto), Percussion and Analogue Style Synths, Synthesized Kicks, Snares and Claps, China Cymbal + much more. In conclusion, these patches are highly responsive and include sweet macro controls to help you sculpt your sound.
OMEGA Vital Presets Pack Contents
- Presets bank with +50 Presets
- Demo song – MEGA DRIVE
- Install instructions
Lifetime Free Updates – When I release more patches and sounds to this Vital pack you will get them for free!
Digital download with free lifetime updates.
Current version: 1.2 (2021-01-14)
To use the presets you will need:
- Vital v1.0.4 VST/AU or higher
Please note: The Zebra 2 VST/AU plugin is not included.
Preset Sound Previews
How to install the OMEGA Vital Presets
I highly recommend you watch the installation video above which clearly shows how to install Vital preset banks.
Vital Presets Install Instructions Manual
- Navigate to your download folder and unzip the “OMEGA Vital Presets“-folder.
- Load your DAW (Logic, Studio One, Ableton Live, Bitwig etc.)
- Insert the Vital plugin on a track in your DAW 2. Open the Vital user interface.
- In Vital select the MENU (hamburger icon at the top-middle).
- In the MENU select “Import Bank“.
- Navigate to your download folder and find the OMEGA folder you unzipped earlier.
- Select the “Mattias Holmgren OMEGA.vitalbank” file and select Open.
- Vital will now import and create a new preset folder called “Mattias Holmgren OMEGA”.
- In the preset browser of Vital select the “Mattias Holmgren OMEGA”-folder and choose a preset to load from the list of presets.